Liberty Island Promise

Phone Icon (469) 993-0008

Our Services

Our services are designed for immigrants and refugees new to the United States, looking for appropriate and affordable resources. Our staff at Liberty Island Promise helps families and individuals avoid misinformation by offering knowledgeable immigration and social adjustment services, including information and referrals.

We educating our clients with their rights and option to legalize and the community against illegal immigration representation. We offer affordable immigration services and staff attorney and legal assistants to aid clients with each of the following services:

US Citizenship and Immigration Services

  • Provisional Waivers

Since March 4, 2013, certain immigrant visa applicants who are immediate relatives (spouses, children and parents) of U.S. citizens can apply for provisional unlawful presence waivers before they leave the United States for their consular interview.

On August 29, 2016, the provisional unlawful presence waiver process was expanded to all individuals statutorily eligible for an immigrant visa and a waiver of inadmissibility for unlawful presence in the United States.

  • Green card

A green card allows you to live and work in the United States permanently. The steps to applying for a green card may vary, but our experts will guide you through the process.

  • Citizenship

There are three ways of becoming a United states Citizen: Acquisition, derivation and naturalization. Each of these have their own rules and regulations. At LIP we offered assistance and educate our clients on how to file N-400 application.

  • Adjustment of Status

Adjustment of status is one of the two ways of obtaining an immigrant visa to the United States. It is the process of changing from a nonimmigrant immigration status to a permanent green card holder.

  • Employment Authorization

Employment authorization card, also known as a work permit, is a document issued by the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). This document enables non-citizens to work in the United States.

  • Family Petition

Our main goal is to help immigrants reunite with their families. Our staff will assist and guide you through the process whether the beneficiaries live in the United States or abroad. We will file all applications with the United States Citizenship and immigration Services, the State Department and the Unites States Embassy who has Jurisdiction of the case.

  • Fiancé Visas

A United States citizen can petition for a temporary visa for his or her fiancé who is living abroad as long as the couple gets married no more than 90 days later. The newly wedded couple can then apply for an adjustment of status with he district immigration office.

  • FBI Records

We provide criminal background checks for those who do not remember the outcomes of your case.

Refugee Family Petition:

Also known as “follow-to-join”, if you are a refugee family petitions enable you to petition for your spouse and/or unmarried children under 21 years of age if you have been admitted to the U.S. as a refugee or were granted status in the U.S. as an asylee.

  • Photos

We take photos, in the office, that meet the requirements of USCIS and the US Passport office.

Our Process

  • Schedule an appointment with our secretary for a 30 minute consultation with our specialists.
  • Evaluate your case:
    • If the case accepted
      • Proceed to the application process after screening and schedule a second appointment.
      • Gather all documents and file paperwork.
    • If not accepted
      • Refere out to other service providers who can take your case.